|Products and Services:||1,973 (+1)|
|Articles and publications:||413|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||53|
What is SaaS?
SaaS or Software as a Service is a software distribution model in which a provider who is separate from an organization hosts applications and makes them available to the organization through the internet.
The SaaS platform is widely used by organizations around the world.
What are the benefits of SaaS?
There are many benefits to using SaaS software. Let us look at some of them.
1. Lower up-front costs – SaaS is usually subscription based with no up-front license costs which result in the initial costs being low.
2. Quick set-up and deployment – The SaaS application is installed and configured in the cloud which minimizes delays which are commonplace with traditional software deployments.
3. Accessibility – SaaS is very accessible because all you need is a browser and an internet connection.
How do you get paying customers for your SaaS product startup?
1. Find targeted prospects - You are better off talking to 200 people and converting 10% of them than spending all your energy and resources into doing everything as well as traveling everywhere. Don’t spread yourselves too thin.
2. Use Skype with your users – You can get good traction with your customers by adding them to a business Skype. This makes it more personal and will help you convert a lot of free customers to paid customers.
3. Call prospective customers – Don’t send emails after email and call it a day. Pick up the phone and call prospective customers. Once you set up a meeting time and place, follow up with them by doing demos and keeping communication clear.
4. Ask your paying customers to refer you – Plenty of business comes in through referrals. If you have a handful of paying customers, ask them if they’re satisfied with the experience and what you can do better. Ask them to refer you to other people so that more people start using your software. Referrals work better when connected personally and rarely work when you give your customers a link while telling them that they’ll get 20% off or something similar.