|Products and Services:||1,507|
|Articles and publications:||280|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||53|
Today in this Article we will describe all users of Quickbooks how a layman can start using Quickbooks or how we will start creating a new company file which will let all users know how they can also create data file when they are new to Quickbooks.
Below are the basic steps to be followed in terms of Creating Quickbooks New Company File.
1. Open Quickbooks Software
2. Click on File at the top and then click on New Company it Will user to new Window
3. Now user will see a new window which says “Setup Quickbooks”
Note: On this window, itself user can see the bottom “ other options” which indicates if users wants to convert his old financial data from any other financial software he/she can use that option or take help of Quickbooks Support
4. User need to click on start setup
5. Once users does so it will again take user to the next window
6. It will now ask user to enter some business information and user has to make sure he/she will see red asterisk mark where user need to fill all those boxes as they are mandatory
Note: Best option in Quickbooks is user can also choose their own industry type as well where in he/she doesn’t have to add anything from outside as it will all have inbuilt feature
7. Once user will enter all their required info it will ask you to create company and then user need to click on the below box
8. Once user does this it will start creating a company file
9. If a user wants to change any information or add anything later he/she will get an option at the top of the menu bar which says company there he/she will get an option to update information.
Above are the steps for all users to create company file if anything goes wrong he/she can call Quickbooks support @ 1-800-290-0629