|Products and Services:||2,527|
|Articles and publications:||1,671|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||77|
Our pediatric dentists are Board Certified and specially trained to work with kids from birth to adolescence, just as a pediatrician is trained to work with children.
Pediatric dentists have an additional two to three years of training at university pediatric facilities in addition to their standard dental training.
At Rodeo Dental, we offer the following pediatric dentistry services to your little one:
• Routine pediatric cleanings
• Pediatric oral exams and screenings
• Full preventative care, including fluoride treatments and tooth sealants
• Fillings, crowns and other repair for tooth decay
• Personalized guidance for parents on brushing and flossing
Our pediatric dentists believe in the importance of proper dental care for your young child. This includes starting preventative care at home as soon as the first tooth erupts, and bringing your child in for his or her first formal dental visit by 12 months of age. So ask your dentist about when you should begin formal dental care for your child!