|Products and Services:||2,178 (+1)|
|Articles and publications:||521|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||56|
We offer a variety of roofing services for Friendswood, TX and the surrounding areas. We put your needs first in every repair and want you to be happy with both the process and the end result. Click below for more information on our available services:
Fascia – This is the border that lines the entirety of your roof, running parallel to the gutters. Because of it’s location, it protects your roof from water damage, but also is at great risk for water damage. Give us a call today if you believe your fascia is damaged and may need repair or replacement.
Metal Roofing – Metal roofing is a fantastic, eco-friendly roof material. It is super durable and fire resistant. If not installed properly, tiles can be torn off during the high winds of storms or tornadoes. Let us install or inspect your metal roof and replace any missing tiles to get your roof back in shape before the next storm.
Roof Repair – Your roof does it’s job of protecting you and your loved ones so well, sometimes it takes a bit of damage. A simple roof repair is often the best solution. Give us a call today and one of our professional roofers schedule a free roof inspection to see if a simple repair is all you may need.
Roof Replacement – Have you ever considered a roof replacement for the future? The average life expectancy of a roof is 20 years. Combine that with the storms we have here in TX, and it’s quite likely you may be having a roof replacement sooner than you expect. Whether it is just a change in style or due to storm damage, we will install your new roof, keeping you involved in every step of the replacement process.
Shingle Repair – Shingles are made out of various kinds of materials and can keep your roof protected from dangerous storms. However, missing or worn shingles leave a gap in that protection, making your roof vulnerable to potential damage and leaks. Our professional roofing contractors can replace your missing shingles or install all new shingles on your roof, restoring your roof and preventing any future damage.
Soffit – These boards are located on the underside of your roof, protecting your rafters from nesting animals, bugs, and debris. It keeps your attic ventilated, helping with utility bills and preventing wood rot. It is very important to have the soffit inspected to ensure no warping or breaks in the board have occurred.
Residential Roofing Services in Friendswood, TX
When it comes to any residential roofing project, you want a contractor you can trust and rely on to get the job done right. Our professional roofers will ensure that your problems will be resolved quickly and perfectly. We want to make your roof-repair experience as stress-free as possible and will work with your schedule and budget to get the job done the way you want it. Our experience and expertise in residential roofing will set your mind at ease. Every residential roofing repair makes your home and roof a little more secure from mother nature and potential hazards. We can give you peace of mind and renewed faith in your roof. Give us a call today at (832) 992-7663 to speak with one of our local representatives for more information on our residential roofing services in the Friendswood, TX area.
We provide an array of services for any residential roofing project, from simple shingle repair to full roof replacement. No residential roofing project is too small to us, nor is any project unimportant. Here are a few services we provide for Friendswood, TX and the surrounding area:
• Fascia – Fascia is a board that runs along the roof of your house, mirroring the gutter. Due to its location and purpose, it can succumb to water damage. Give us a call if you believe you may need your fascia repaired.
• Metal Roofing – Metal residential roofing is super durable, fire resistant, and looks great! Its a great alternative to shingles and is eco-friendly as well. Give us a call today and ask one of our representatives for more information about our residential roofing services (832) 992-7663.
• Residential Roof Repair – Roof repairs may seem like a daunting task at first. Let us help by giving you a stress-free customer service experience and a free inspection. We will work with your schedule to get your repairs done quickly and easily.
• Residential Roof Replacement – Whether it is out of necessity or just for something different, we will replace your roof in the way you want it. We will help you pick the best style, color, and material for your roof.
• Shingles – Shingle wear and tear due to the weather conditions are a common issue. If your roof is missing shingles, we have the ability to repair and replace your residential roofing.
• Soffit – Soffit are vinyl boards that are on the underside of your roof. They serve a very important purpose – ventilating your house and keeping water and small animals out. You may want to have your soffit inspected if there is discoloration or if they appear to be warping.
• Storm Damage – The storms have passed, but now you have the storm of an insurance claim to deal with. Don’t deal with the insurance company alone.You need a roofer with residential roofing experience who will have your back every step of the way. We will give you a FREE inspection and work with the insurance company on your behalf to get your roof back to 100% before the next storm.